Hey chess;

I'll try it out tonight. Maybe get some some pictures through my digital camera (If the pictures comes out). Based on the quality of picture I would say is as good/bad as the ATI All in Wonder setup. The picture is definitely upscaled and the Viewsonic processor upscales up to 1024x768. I have the processor plugged into a Sony CPG400 19" monitor and it looks pretty good. I would say just a tad less quality than DVD quality played on a PC using the PC DVD reader. The picture is very slightly soft. Not like the hard details you see on real HTDV. If you compare my older 36" Toshiba tube TV vs the Viewsonic processor I would say the Viewsonic processer would definitely have an edge. Hue tends to be in the green and yellow side but there are adjustments in color, hue, brightness and contrast that you can switch to get the right color you want. The adjustments are not that fine tuned so moving the adjustment 1 to 2 clicks above or below makes a dramatic change. This is the lower model VB50HRTV so maybe the newer models have changed there menu options. I also have cable booster thing (I'll tell you what it is tonight) and this really helped a lot. Its not the standard booster from Radioshack. It was supplied by Bell to me because where I used to live I had really bad reception. After they plugged in this baby the signal is crytal clear. It even has a coaxial cable that is run out from the cable inputs/outputs and has power run (or thats what it looks like) rather than the standard power cord run. <-- don't knock me on this language. I'm no engineer