Hello,

I do not quite know what to make of your post. I recently posted a message to "Advice From Axiom Owners" asking for some advice which may fall under the subject matter you discussed in your post (my post is titled 'H/K Receiver and M50 vs. M60). I want to make clear that I am not getting defensive but rather voicing my opinion. I have been looking for a new set of speakers for a few months now and my journey has led me down different paths which includes listening in stores, borrowing from kind local seller's willing to let me audition prior to buying, and becoming interested in Axiom products (no local dealer).

I will probably take the plunge and order a pair of Axiom's but some of my questions are valid whether I am trying to decide on the Axiom's or whether I currently own a pair. I think this forum is an excellent venue for discussion of a product which currently or may one day play a large part in our lives. Music is something I enjoy very much and my nature is to research and ask questions before committing hundreds of dollars towards something. While I indicated that the cost of the M50 vs. the M60 is not an issue I am by no means financially well off and the cost of shipping the product back, while a small cost, does factor in to my decision on purchasing.

I have found all the product comparison messages to be very helpful and in the end I will let my ears participate in the decision making process of what speakers to purchase. I look forward to listening to a pair of Axiom's soon and thanks to everyone who takes the time to read and respond to these posts.

John Thomas Jr.
Odenton, MD
jcthomasjr@yahoo.com