Ok I’m sure I am starting to get on some of you guys last nerves but please bear with me. I will make a purchase within a week so I am getting kind of antsy.

My latest endeavor or new questions for the Guru's. Today, due the advice of one of my friends, I went back to a local audio video shop and auditioned some more speakers. My friend tells me that I should give some serious consideration to getting smaller monitor speakers (i.e.…M22’s or Studio 40’s). So I went to listen to the paradigm studio 40 speakers. I was also able to do a side by side comparison with the studio 60’s. I must say that I was very impressed with the 40’s and even liked them better than the 60’s although they were not being driven by the same system. They were in the same room but were on completely different set ups that I did not really pay much attention to (probably a mistake on my part). But anyway they really sounded great.

My items I would like to see discussed on here are as follows:
1. How do the M22’s compare to the 40’s in soundstage and overall performance. No comparison in price…the 40’s were listed at $1200/pair while the 22’s are $440/pair.
2. My room is 18’ x 25’…will the M22 fill my room up with enough sound?

All comments are welcome and appreciated so lets have it guys!

By the way…something that strikes me as kind of odd. The whole time I was in the shop and really enjoying the Paradigms I was thinking that if the 40’s sounded this good I cant imagine how good the 22’s will sound. Funny thing is that I seem to have an allegiance with Axiom and I have never heard the first speaker. I just feel like I have because of all the excellent reviews and comments from you guys on this board. For what that worth…