In reply to:

Though I'd love a $1400 sub, it's either that or 2 months mortgage

I’m not seeing your problem.
In reply to:

It's called a "Flash" and it's a new fangled way of taking photos when there's not enough light.

I tried this “flash” thing before when taking pictures of my family at the park. It didn’t help the light very much and apparently a few old ladies passed out, some children laughed, and a couple of nice men in blue let me stay in their 6 by 8 foot room with bars. Crappy acoustics and the mattress was lumpy. I’d try it again but apparently that would break some sort of roll or something so I think I better not.
In reply to:

The wires as mentioned are in-wall.

If this is truly an apartment – wiring in-wall is gutsy. I’ve never lived in an apartment that would allow it. While you’re breakin’ the law you…law breaker you (can’t always be clever)…how ‘bout throwing some paint on the wall. You know, a nice chartreuse or lavender or …black.

Seriously though – room looks great – very professional, don’t change a thing.........Or do, I don’t care.

Well, I care, just not about your room.

Ok, Ok, you got me, I don’t really care about anything.

Except sub-20hz performance…..and ice cream….and beer…..and air conditioning..…and soufflés…and puppies…but not cats, ‘cause they suck. And I’m kinda apathetic towards sports in general but (so as to not get flogged) I can occasionally get into hockey (especially during the Olympics). And I’m finding myself strangely attached to that picture on your wall but I think that is just puppy love – we’ll see.

Professional Axiom Lurker