Greetings to all: Over the past few days, Spiffnme, Amie and I have been discussing various ways to give something back to those around us in need.

Spiff has offered to work on getting some comic books to Children's Hospitals, an idea which, before the London bombing, was at the top of the list. We will get to this in the near future, but something else seems more important now.

For my end, Amie and Ian have offered to allow me to purchase Axiom products at a VERY CHARITABLE PRICE for each raffle, and we are going to do just that.

The raffle will start sometime in the next ten days, and the beneficiary will be either :

1. Some form of relief for those in London

2. The 2nd harvest food bank, which is the primary driving force behind, for example, food delivered to homeless shelters across the US and Canada.

This first raffle will consist of 100 tickets @ $25 each, with the winner receiving, delivered to his/her home, a brand new EP-600 in any of the 4 standard finishes.

The details will be laid out next week in this thread - including the beneficiary.

Spiff, Thanks for wanting to help, and hopefully we will get the "Spiffngive" program before this Christmas.

Amie and Ian, thanks for letting this happen.