My current setup is as follows:

M22ti fronts
VP100 center
QS4 Surrounds
HSU VTF-2 sub
Harman Kardon avr-125

I know I would like to upgrade my system. The only thing is that I don't know what I should put money into. Things I've considered so far are upgrading my m22s to m60's or m80's, upgrading my receiver, buying an power amp (athem, b&k, etc), or perhaps selling my entire system and reinvesting that into a really nice set of fronts.

I anticipate one of the first questions will be, what do I use my system for and what size room will is my system filling. Music vs HT is pretty even. I would like a very balanced system. As for the room, that is a little harder...right now I'm living at home and it's simply set up in my bedroom...in two months I be back at school and living in an apartment with a living room of about 14x25. Then after graduation I will be moving into my own place...which of course I have no clue of the dimensions.

Would a 5x100 anthem amp benefit my current system. I never really thought of buying an amp until the other day...I don't know if it would improve things all that much. My budget is flexible, but probably no more than 1500 or so. Preferrably less...more if it's something that is really futureproofing my system.

I'm very interested in hearing what you guys think. Thanks!

-- my setup -- Axiom: m80ti(2), vp150, vp100, qs4(2), hsu vtf-2 Harman Kardon: avr-630, dvd22