In reply to:

Actually it seems there are a lot of kids today that are into some *older* stuff than I ever was..

Back when I was in High School in the late Eighties there wasn't a whole lot to choose from music-wise. This was before the whole grunge scene exploded. New Wave and Pop were dying down, and the hair bands reigned supreme. I had my fair share of these albums--Whitesnake, Poison, etc.--but I wanted something else. Right next to my high school there was a Wherehouse. One day I was browsing the cassettes looking for something, and was pretty dissappointed with the popular selection, when the proverbial light bulb came on over my head. For some strange reason it occured to me that there was a lot of great music from the '60s. My parents had a couple of albums by these guys called "The Beatles" that were pretty popular back in the day. Mind you, I was a pretty naive kid and had no sense of the history of music. On a whim I picked up "Revolver" because the cover was pretty cool. While walking home I popped the tape in my portable cassette player and was totally blown away. That was the moment that changed my musical outlook. From that point on I wanted to discover all the great music from the past, and here, umpteen years later, I'm still journeying. Fun stuff, that first moment of discovery.

INANE kinda reminded me of that with his comment. Thanks, dude.

"Nothin' up my sleeve. . ." --Bullwinkle J. Moose