Hi all,
New to the Home Theatre realm, long time fan, first time purchaser.
I have the funds to do things correctly now I think. I am planning on buying the full setup and want to know if everything will be compatible or not. Heres what I'm planning on:

AV Receiver: Harmon Kardon 235 / possibly 335( I like the functionality as I have a cousin with the 135, but would like a little more in terms of features. ie: MP3 decoding and such, 7.1 capable)

Axiom Epic Theatre 60. The whole setup. This appeals to me as I hear they have good clean bass response, and very clear mid/highs. Which is what I am after, a good clear/clean sound with a sub to back up some bass.

I will be running a Monster power bar, and associated cables (possibly Axiom as well for components, DVI/HDMI input and composite) and a pretty good guage speaker wire. I like the benefits of having surge protection, and the less static interference running throgh the amp the better. I like clean sound.

With the piece da Resistance: JVC or Samsung 61" DLP/LcOS (as the case may be) television. Although 1080p is just starting to sell here and I'm an avid gamer (ie: ps3 will support 1080p). The Samsung has a 1080 p here (its a lot pricier than the 720p model though) and I havent found a JVC 1080p here yet. Debating if I should wait on a tv or not for now.

Anyway, long story short, I think the receiver will hook up well to the speakers to produce a nice clean loud sound, and just want to make sure the models I have specified for the receiver and speakers will coincide.
Thanks,