My wife and I went on a 3 week European trip for our 2nd anniversary in 2003. It was also the last big trip before starting to have children. Well, the trip was really where we were going to start trying to have children Austria is a great place and they have a fertility drink/shooter that works wonders!

Any how back to your question Amy, we spent 2 days in Rome and were just in awe. It is such an incredible city so much history, ruins everywhere and anywhere you went there was something fascinating. Apparently anytime the Romans want to build something as soon as they start digging they find more ruins!

The best thing to do is probably try to get an Italian tour guide. We were on a Contiki bus tour but our guide was not allowed to show us around, we needed to get an official Italian tour guide for our group. The guide we got was great and he brought us around the main heart of Old Rome. This was where the Coliseum was and the main city had all been uncovered to the best of their ability. We got to go see where apparently Julius Caesars body was burned...just amazing. My advice is to do a little research before you go to get an idea of what you want to see and how to get there.

A big warning though, gypsies are everywhere downtown. If you go on the bus, subway or whatever be very careful, keep all bags on your chest and in a good grip.

I will look for my itinerary for more info tonight.

High Gloss Cherry
M60 VP150 QS8
Open for Auditions but please don't drool on the High Gloss