I had planned to welcome grantc79 into my home on Sunday to audition my Axioms but he called it off because of the hurricane. In his last PM to me he said that he wasn't going to evacuate. I hope he changed his mind. I evacuated to northern Louisiana and have made my way back down to Baton Rouge. I'm currerntly living in a camper trailer at shipyard as a (Que Tom Petty) Refugee. My home is about 60 miles north of New Orleans in a town called Talisheek. The eye of the Hurricane passed over my house with sustained wind of 135MPH. I was able to get home Tuesday afternoon. The road off of the highway to my house is about 3/4 of a mile long and was impassable by car. As we walked toward home we counted 81 fallen trees across the road. The final 100 yards revealed most of the trees in my yard were down with one large tree on the house. It had broken through the roof and made a hole about 2ft x 5ft. The rain coming in from the roof ruined the hardwood floor that I had finished 2 weeks earlier. The Axioms survived. I spent the next day cutting the tree off of my house and partially repairing the roof. It could be a month or more before power is returned so I'll have to live away for some time. My job is in Metairie, LA which is a suburb of N.O. I'm not sure it is still there.Luckily there is also a branch office in Baton Rouge which is where I am now.
I'll try to post pictures later if anyone is interested in seeing them. I know your all pretty tired of hearing about it. I've read the thread in The water Cooler section on Katrina and it was getting a little to heated so I decided to post here. Don't believe everything you see on TV. In most places it's not nearly as bad as it's made out to be. Unfortunately in some places it's worse.
We appreciate everything that's being done.

Don't get caught dead with a necropyliac.