As many of you know I have been switching my M60's from system to system during the 30 day trial. Today I thought I would be very clever and hook the speakers to both the 2 ch reciever with the upper speaker connects and to the HT set up through the lower speaker connects. Hoping I would just be able to switch between the 2 recievers at will. Keep in mind I was only sending the signal at any given time from one of the recievers leaving the power off on the unit not in use. When I did this the speakers would go on and off. I thought my old HK was wigging out on me. I thought it was going to give up the ghost. As soon as I disconnected the speaker connects to the HT everything was fine again. What did I do wrong? I would think as long as only one source was sending a signal to the speakers at a time everything would be fine. Both channels would just go out and then after a few seconds they would come back on and play for a few seconds and then they would go out again. On, off, on, off. Can anyone explain this to me?
Thanks oz
oz

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans" John Lennon