Yup, it appears that we're still kids after all. Frank is the oldest(I see his first car was a 41 Ford convertable; nice ride!) Alan, I believe is in second place, and I think that yet another person chimed in in the sixties.

Went thru the optical illusions....With the Kids...they had a grand time; it was certainly worth the price of admission!

I'd seen most of them thru the years, but it's a valuable refresher and a real eye opener. Lots of fun

The audio section I had not heard before, but had fun with some of those as well, Thanx. I used the earphones instead of the computer speakers and didn't disturb the cartoons on the TV The no.2 kid heard the first tones thru the phones and convinced the others that cartoons were the most valuable past time at that point.

Right now three of the four are outside....hooray!!!

Which unfortunately isn't an easy option with a 93 year old. That can be very frustrating I'm sure, but also very appreciated at some less than obvious level.

And they say "Gold" isn't supposed to tarnish.

Well; one thing has absolutely been determined through this discussion on break-in, and that is that we both(old folks or not)still have the ability to enjoy the tunes just as much as the youngsters; whether it took an extra two or three mintes to arrive at that point is not all that important!

OK little one, you can watch cartoons in your room, Grandpa wants the sound system!!! Come on Grandma, let's boogie!!