I just got the H/K AVR-7300 which I had hooked up temporarily a few weeks ago before our guest house was being finished. Now the room is finished, everything is in permanently and WOW! is all I can say. I upgraded from the Elite 54tx, which I actually thought was pretty good receiver. But I always felt like it was missing some warmth. Well this beast has beautiful warmth and has some incredible features. The only thing I wasn't prepared for was the weight of this bad boy. My Lord!! Damn difficult to move around. But once in place it was well worth it.

I also need some reassurance. I finally ordered the vp150 center channel to go with my 60's. Can I get some opinions on the center's performance? Is everyone as happy with it as they are with the axiom front speakers? I had a good center channel but the tonality (if that's even a word) didn't seen to match with the axiom fronts. So whenever someone gets a minute I'd like to know opinions of the 150 center channel. Thanks folks I appreciate it.