hmm Nick,

So I was looking over the boards and saw this thread and thought hey that would be a great idea. All my friends were at work so at 2pm I started my own little trilogy. First movie done about 5 pm started dinner and put on 2 towers about 6pm. Not 10 minutes into the movie there's a banging at my door. It's my neighbor from accross the hall!

He says" Sorry to bother you but don't you think thats..hey isn't that 2 towers?

I say" Sure is wanta watch it?" He scratches his head and says" I'll be right back!" Lol he comes back with his girl friend and we sit down to watch it from the start.

HMM about 15 minutes in BANG BANG on the door again. It's my neighbor from down strairs with his 5 year old. He's telling me how his wife is at work and he's trying to get the kid in bed ect ect. While he's talkin the kid goes into the living room then comes running out screamin about 2 towers being on. The guy looks at me with a "what am I supposed to do now look" and I say "Come on in".

We start the Movie all over again. The kid has taken my favorite seat. I end up draggin my desk chair into the living room.
Anyway with pausing for bathroom breaks and such we got thru it about time the kids wife came home. She gave me and Dad a dirty look when we started talking about Return of the King.

Had a great time but I wonder if I'll be able to watch a movie in peace ever again Hehehe wonder if I can watch Return when I get home?

leaf
PS Axiom may get some new customers!