So it's been a while since I post on these boards... Work and school have been terribly time consuming, but don't think that I have forgotten about all of you just yet.

Since I would like to start posting again, I though that I'd share my recent joys with you guys...

Before I post the new pics, I thought I should show you what it looked like before:

(Obviously the bookshelf speakers on top of my mains were just there for the picture.)

Now that we've gotten that ugliness out of the way, I have to say that because the darn 2405FPW is so big (24" Widescreen), I had to disassemble the right part of my desk and remove the glass tray that was on the right hand side.

Now on to the fun part--pictures that show a changed monitor, keyboard, mouse, mouse-pad, case, DVD-RW, et cetera.

1. Desk Closeup:

2. Right Side Angle View:

3. Head-On, Cockpit View:

4. Left Side Angle View:

5. Over-Head View:

6. Some of my other toys connected to the comp:

So what do you guys think? Looks half-way decent?

PS. Sorry about the microphone being connected to the opened front panel of the receiver in the pictures... I didn't notice it until after I had put my camera away.

Since I cannot use a true center channel anymore, I had to let the receiver run its auto calibration again. Due to placement issues, I have to use 2 small Logitech satellites (from the Z-680 multimedia speakers) in place of a standard center channel. Luckily for me, MCACC made the timbre differences minimal. (Of course I only use MCACC for movies and not 2 channel music, though.) This is also why my SPL meter is also on my desk next to the DVD burner. (I can't NOT double check the MCACC. )

Also, to anyone who is thinking about a large screen LCD monitor for his / her computer, the 2405FPW is a fairly nice choice. I am a HUGE fan of the 24" widescreen, 1920x1200 resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, and the 12 ms response time.