Do you have the power ratings for the receiver... I wasnt able to find the official receiver specs. online. Also, just out of curiosity, is that a stereo receiver?

I googled the receiver model that you gave us and I only found one mention of it. In another forum someone mentioned that it had 100w per channel @ 8ohm load. This would be enough to drive the M60ti's to fairly high decibels.

As for the sub, you will need to plug a coaxial cable into the line-level, it should be labeled "subwoofer output", on the receiver and plug the other end of the coaxial cable into the line in on the subwoofer. Or, if that particular receiver does not have a sub out you can use the high level input on the subwoofer. The quote below comes directly from the EP350 manual. So, you will have it right in front of you either way you hook it up.

"HIGH LEVEL INPUT: Use these “speaker-level” or high-level 5-way binding post connectors only if your receiver or preamp lacks a dedicated line-level subwoofer output jack. Connect speaker cables from your amplifier’s left-channel and right-channel speaker output binding posts to the high-level inputs using banana plugs (single or dual), spade connectors, pins, or bare cable if you wish (unscrew the top of each binding post and insert the cable into the hole in the post; tighten the knurled knob against the cable). Run a second pair of speaker cables from these jacks to your main left and right front speakers. Do not use these connectors if you are already using an RCA or XLR line-level connection from the receiver or preamp to the subwoofer. NOTE: BE SURE TO CONNECT BLACK TO BLACK AND RED TO RED."

Edit - I just realized that this is posed in the "Stereo" section.... duh.

Last edited by hopkinj4; 10/01/05 03:46 PM.

Denon 5803 Denon 3910 Axiom M80ti's, QS8's VP150, EP500's (7.2)