Yeah, my buddy the studio guy has a mini at home. Very cute. I'm thinking an iBook would be a great starter Mac since my desktop needs are well taken care of. I have a "server" I built that now has just over 1Tbyte of storage, a "beige box" Linux machine for most of my uses, an aluminum-cased, water-cooled, windowed, lighted Windows gaming machine I spent way too much time and money building, and enough parts and odds and ends to build probably 3 more machines. My wife has a machine I built with a very cool aluminum desktop case that fits perfectly on a shelf on her desk. Gigabit ethernet for wired connections, 802.11b/g for wireless, which includes a D-Link "media server" which streams content off of the server through my HT system. Criminy, I couldn't be more of a geek if I tried (he says as he unpacks his Motorola Razr which he begged his manager to approve, mostly because his friends already have them).

"There's too many notes!" M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 AVR-2805 SCD595 Panasonic DVD-S35