Even though I expect to get much opposition here I need to give this sub some truth. I did pick up the Axiom system very recently as some may have noticed and have to give me true inpressions of the system to do justice for any new potential buyers such as myself when I researched this and other forums prior to purchase.

Here it goes and this will be the short and very general opinion based on about everyday usage since getting all the speakers.

First of the smallest speakers of the system are the QS8>

The positive; very accurate, good seperations between low and high freq. for effects, decent vocals, exceptional base for a surround, clean and detail stage options (place almost anywhere with good results even at different angles/heights from left to right speaker.

The negative; Can not sit on shelves (if you want floor stands they have to be specific to this speaker with open bottom., grills are somewhat flimsy especially when removing and replacing.

M3ti, positive; Excellent sound dynamics from a combination 1" tweeter and 6.5" woofer, accurate, clean and detailed, good power combination for rest of system when used as surround or rear, good seperation between highs and lows.

Negative; grill quality and a little bit large physical size for a bookshelf.

VP150, positive; Nice soundstage with the M60 (My assumption> I don't think it would be as good of a combo with M80< you would have to play it much louder to get a proper soundstage with the 80s since the general feedback here is that the 80s are essentially the same but play louder. The VP150 is again an accurate and detailed speaker with an excellent seperation between the highs and mids (not the lows) doesn't go very low but it doesn't really need either for a center.

Negative; size is quite large and a little boxy, lows are just ok (maybe this is not a negative for this application) again the grill could easily be improved in the near future.

M60ti towers, positive; one of the most accurate and cleanest speakers I have heard in comparison to some very expensive big brothers, the base is also just right for this size of speaker, very detailed, excellent soundstage with whole combination, seperation between lows, mids and highs it top notch (really will not make a difference of what type of music you put through), so far this speaker has not stopped to impress me (and if I find something I don't like about it I will let you know).

Negative; the grills

Subwoofer EP350, positive; good performance for movies, good physical size (not too large), high quality rear panel and electronics. Music base is very good on the higher side of the low frequency (about 35+), nice match to the rest of the system with a superb cut in from the mains so there is no definition when the sub kicks in (it doesn't sound seperate from the rest of the system)

Negative; Music base is sub-par in my opinion it isn't as clean as I like and compare to a few others from tha past such as the vela, the extension is only ok but honestly it sounds a little bit distorted at the lowest side of the spectrum (yes we did all kinds of placement options etc.)
Oh and again the grill.

In general all Axiom speakers here are found way above my expectations even though they were high to begin with after reveiwing this and other boards for reviews. They are worth every penny and alot more.

My only recommendation would be to better the grills and set the speaker wire connections deeper so they do not obstruct when placed against something as this is commone through out all of them.

I will love these things for a very long as I can see so far and still thinking if I should up for the 80s and change the sub maybe to a different manufac.

Cheers,