Hope some of you can help. I have been reading hundreds of reviews all over the net on these products. I'm more confused than when I was looking for speakers.

Here is what I understand:

AVIA - Is the easiest to navigate. Explanations for all tests are very clear, even for the beginner. Comes with Red, Blue, Green test cards. The negatives I'm hearing is that it is old, manufactured in 1999. There is nothing for today's technologies like LCD, DLP, etc... it is based on CRT's only. Also, nothing for the HD world or HDMI/DVI. Most expensive.

SV - Basically a stripped down version of Avia, slighly newer, but very basic.

DVE - The most complete of the three. Covers widescreen, HD, etc... Very Very confusing to navigate through. No instructions for many of the tests. Only comes with the blue filter card. Least expensive over Avia.

Based on that my primary use for this will be to adjust my Front Projector with is LCD technology, what do you all recommend. I've used the THX Calibration tools on some disks and that has seemed to help, but I think I can do better.

I wish Avia would come out with a newer version. I know they have a pro series, but that is $400 smackers.

Any help would be appreciated...

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85