Hello

I'm demo'ing a pair of Axiom M60s vs some CSW T200s, and have a few questions. The main thing I noticed between the two, was that the Axioms had more of a clearer, natural sound, while the T200s sounded warmer with a little less depth. Both have very good sound stages, and both sound good with music as well as HT.

But now here's the thing, everyone I've had compare the two at my house likes the way the T200s sound better, because it has more of bassy/deeper sound. Most of the speakers I've ever listened to sound more like the T200, almost like it had an equalizer on or it was set for less treble, more bass. The Axioms stand out because of how unobtrusive the bass is, and almost how plain (in a good way) the music sounds.

Do the Axioms take some getting used to in that regard? I'm by no means an audiophile, and most of the speakers I've owned previously were cheaper CSW models, Yamaha, or other cheaper end speakers. I was curious if anyone else had a similar experience with them, and how you like them now. I'm still on the fence about which ones to keep.