So, I've turned my bedroom into a shambles ... speaker cables, interconnects, trying to figure out which power cord goes with which component, but I've got sound!

I was going to put QS8s in the side surround position but, for the moment, I've changed my mind. Here's what's doing:

I picked up the Z-Lines 2354-5T from Circuit City, a very nice audio component rack

loaded it with 3 Yamaha M-80 (2 channel) amps and 1 Onkyo M-504 (thanks to scottcamera on ebay for picture)

So far I've hooked up the Ingegra RDC 9.4 processor to the big Onk amp and the Thiel CS 3.6s and the SVS 20-39.

Oh boy! What magnificent music this puts out.

Later today I'll put the Michaura M66s (Axiom M-50 like - same 6.5" drivers but with the .75" titanium tweeter from the former M2 line) in the side positions, Michaura M55s (M-22 like - same 5.25" drivers but again with .75" titanium tweeter) in the back surround positions and a highly modified Merak MC6H (Axiom made) center channel speaker.

I will say that the big Thiels are incredible speakers.

Here's what they look at (thanks to some guy on audiogon for the pix)

Will post pictures later, after the utter chaos of cables and parts is put away.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.