Graciously said, Mike. As I said, I bear no one ill will. My post was meant as a plea for consideration for the feelings of others, NOT a demand for forum censorship.

If you find the behavior of the "posse" objectionable, whether I agree with you or not, I support your right to complain about it. I would simply request that you temper you complaints with tact and consideration.

I understand that your world is one of rough necks and construction crews. But, I'm a believer in the doctrine of "time and place." I am a Viet Nam vet, and was a musician all my life. I would not behave the same here - a place with at least two two female members, and unknown numbers of female and children visitors - as I did in those worlds. This forum is a different "time and place."

Mike, do NOT mess around with pneumonia. It can get very serious, very quickly. Take care of yourself and do what the doctor says.

By the way, I have confirmed that Amie does NOT, repeat - NOT, use more graphic bodily function terminology every two minutes .

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton