Hello all,

I just thought I'd make my first post about my first purchase of Axiom products. I've been a reader of these boards for the past 15 or 16 months but have never posted until now. Thank you to everyone for providing all your useful info found throughout these boards. They've helped me feel comfortable purchasing speakers by word of mouth only.

Let me start by telling what a little about my setup. My first audio/HT setup was a HTIB I bought for about $500 back in 1999. The little speakers were great because they didn't get in the way. After several years I decided to look into replacing them as they really didn't provide that impact I wanted (which I experienced in my local audio store's demo room). I looked at several options including Polk, Infinity, B&W, Bose, etc. I found Axiom based on a customer review and after reading several posts on these boards I was sold. It took me well over a year to really be able to afford my ideal setup which I purchased this past Monday evening.

Monday night I had finally prepared my order online, the Epic 60 500 7.1. After entering all my payment and shipping info I clicked submit. I waited for what seemed like an eternity until the screen refreshed. The screen said that the process had timed out with a server error. I tried again but received the same result. While thinking of what to do next, I checked my bank account balance only to find that the funds had been taken and put into pending status. In a panic I wrote an E-mail to the Axiom Sales Dept hoping they could help me. I felt a lot better once I received a response from Amie the next day.

Amie informed me that the communication between Axiom and my bank timed out after 90 seconds. Of course, my bank did confirm the purchase at 95 seconds but without the special code they need to exchange in order to make a successful transfer. Amie said they had contacted my bank to get the funds transferred but with no luck (no code, no money).

Amie's fix to the problem was simple. They would go ahead and ship my entire order now and try again to collect payment in 3-5 business days once the money returned to my account. That kind of surprised me considering we're talking about $3,000+ in speakers. So I guess what everyone has been saying is true. Axiom truly does have the best customer service.

So I've been tracking the shipment and it should arrive on Thursday or Friday ready for the weekend. This should be a very interesting weekend and I can't wait to get them up and running. Thanks again to all the members here and to Amie for your help. I know I'll be very happy with these speakers. It's been a long wait but I'm sure it will be well worth it.