I agree Wid, I saw Tom Petty back in July, Paul this Thursday night, and Bon Jovi coming up Nov. 2nd(not sure if I'm going yet)...

The new, state-of-the-art Wells Fargo arena will hold up to 17,000 guests for sports and entertainment events, and is a venue unlike any other in the Midwest.

The moment visitors enter the building, they will know they have walked into an extraordinary facility. The open design of the building provides great sight lines from every seat, a view of the action from concourse areas, and tremendous vistas of downtown Des Moines, including the skyline and Capitol building.

In addition to hosting large concerts and family events, Wells Fargo Arena is the permanent home of the Iowa Stars hockey organization, the top-level affiliate of the NHL’s Dallas Stars. The building will also host the annual State Wrestling, Boys’ State Basketball, and Girls’ State Basketball Tournaments each spring.

And for those that have not been to Iowa, Des Moines actually has buildings I'm on the 30th floor of the tall building you see in this picture. My company takes up the first 30 floors of a total of 45.

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85