This forum has opened me up to a new learning experience, and I have gained some valuable info over the short period of time I have spent here.
But I would like to inquire once agin as to assistance with speaker info. I recently began putting together (ON PAPER) an AXIOM system. Granted these have come with rave reviews. BUT, at a cost. the system i was piecing together came in around 1200.00. WITHOUT a sub. Then adding a Sub I would come in at 1500-1600. This is a bit steep for my first plunge into HT, but I was relunctantly willing.
Then as i was reading, AGAIN, some more threads, I came across someone praising a sytem from FLUANCE. I tuned to their website, and lo and behold I could not believe what I was reading or seeing. Now I am in a bit of a quandry. Should I go all out and blow the wad on the Axioms, or, try for the Fluance and get my feet wet. I do not have a large room, 13 x 15. And the HT would be used part of the time since there is my son's room directly above.
I would look to pair either of these with the HK AVR 325/525, or the Denon's 1803/2803. Depending on prices.
Lastly I would like a sub, that would not kill the budget, again a referral came to Adire Rava or Velodyne.
Any input is valuable to me, and I appreciate all.
Thanks
I also read that Fluance requires BIwiring, is this an issue, or dificult to perform?

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!!