I guess that's an added interesting question. What are your "dream" speakers?

I've never really listened to anything above the $2500 or so range. So for me, my personal favs so far are Thiel 1.6, Veritas 2.2, and B&W 703. (Though to be completely honest, I'd stand my M60ti's up against any of those three)

It's interesting to see that the vast majority of us would pay far more than the cost of Axiom's own M80ti's. I wonder what Ian's thoughts are on this subject. Obviously we all love the Axiom sound. What could Ian pull off with a speaker that had a retail price of $2500? Could he create an Elite line of Axioms? Or would all the added cost be simply in wood veneers and fancy connections, with little or no actual sound improvements?

Maybe the new EP500 and EP600 are Axiom's way of dipping their toe in the water and seeing if there's a market for more upscale Axiom products. ???

I could see a nice little market for a $950 Axiom bookshelf speaker, and a $2500 pair of towers. Given Axioms history of offering a massive bang for the buck, they'd have to be something really special, but I'd certainly be interested.