I'm happy to say I'm an Axiom devotee for quite some time. I just bought a house and am upgrading my home theatre system to suit the new space.

I bought Axioms originally for my home theatre setup in the apartment we are moving out of. It's a small space so I opted for the following a couple of years ago (these are the components I have):
- 1 pair M1ti bookshelfs (front L and R)
- 1 VP 50 center
- 1 EP 125 subwoofer
- 1 pair QS2 (rear L and R)

For the new house I've upgraded my older 5.1 Teac AV reciever to a Harmon Kardon AVR 525 (7.1 surround which is capable of pushing 70 watts per channel at 8 ohms I believe).

Today I just purchased a beautiful pair of M60ti's, for two reasons: one, the importance of good loudspeakers, and two, my plan was to use the 2 existing M1ti bookshelfs as left and right surround.

I now have limited funds left for my upgrade and am looking for a recommendation on either upgrading my center channel VP50 to a VP150, or upgrading the QS2s to QS8s. Where is the best bang for my buck? Is the center channel worth the upgrade since more audio will pass through it? Or is a rear channel upgrade more important to balance off the bigger M60ti's I just bought?

Any and all advice appreciated - Thanks!