I'm not familiar with your Pioneer, but I figure it puts out more than enough watts to drive your M60s. Although there are those who hold to the theory that all solid state amps with similar specs sound the same, I disagree. Look, if you're listening to 2 channel music, unless you're into rap or heavy head banging rock, you're probably averaging about 2-5 watts per channel! So, at the same sound level, whether you have a 50 wpc or a 500 watt per channel amp, you're pushing 2-5 watts. So, what's teh difference? Some amps sound better. If the first watt is no good who cares how many more you have lined up behind it.

I have a 65 wpc 2 channel Kenwood KA 9100 which is one of the best sounding amps I've ever heard. (It's also beautiful - silver face with toggles, meters, buttons ... I drive a pair of power hungry Dahlquist DQM905s and I have never run short of power with this amp.

Here are some of my favorites (in addition to the Kenwood KA9100)

Yamaha M-80/M85 (this is a monster, dynamic power output (1KHz/8ohms) 380 watts x 2 (continuous output 20-20KHz) 250 wpc. But, the first 30 watts are pure Class A, after that class AB.

Onkyo M504, 506, 508

Sony TANxxxES amplifiers

Parasound amps

I like Marantz amps
I've heard some excellent industrial grade Crown amps, but don't know the models.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.