Hm???

I was watching The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones yesterday. I watched about 100 minutes of TPM withouth issue and then had to break and run an errand. About four hours later I watched the rest of TPM and the first hour of AOTC. My right ear, and only my right ear, began bugging me about 20 minutes before I stopped watching. Assuming both ears hear about the same, and mine do, wouldn't one expect fatigue to be about the same in each ear? My HK AVR65 receiver @ 65 watts per channel was set to -18db and it goes from about -60 to +7. Those with HK receivers know that sound level doesn't build a whole lot from -60until about -40 and rarely do I ever watch anything at less than -25. Typically my friends and male family members like it louder than even -18 so I don't think it was at an unreasonable level.

My right ear is really bothering me this morning. My left is fine. It could be a conicidental ear infection as I get those all the time but won't know until I get to a doctor in the next week .

Assuming a person gets listening fatigue, would the affected ear still be bothered 12 hours later?

Greg

Last edited by GregM; 11/06/05 04:32 PM.