Hello all,

I read the boards often, but do not post much at all. I am the proud owner of a Axiom surround system (M60ti mains, VP150, EP350, and QS8 rears).

Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on how you look at it) I am not going to ask about my Axiom speakers.

I am interested in anyone’s experience with headphone manufactures. (I need a set to plug into my computer to listen to tunes.) I have tried several different brands, all which deliver poor quality sound, poor design or both. I am mainly looking for "comfortable" and well-manufactured headphones. I underlined comfortable because I have found a couple of brands that sound decent, but I cannot wear them more than 20min without them hurting my ears. I currently have a set of Altec headphones and although they sound ok, they feel like they are trying to cut my ears off.

I am sure this has been asked and posted about before, but I can’t seem to find anything recent. So if any of you great audiophile types have any advice for this audiowannabe, please post.

Thanks,

Del D