Hello all, im making my purchase in a week of m22ti's, vp150, qs4's and an svs 20-39 pci sub. All running off of a sony str-da4es. Along with my sony kp-51ws500 rptv and my panasonic xp-30 dvd player. This site has a wealth of information and very helpful people. Heres my questions.

1. My rptv on the top has a depth of 4 1/4" the vp150 is 7 1/2" deep. Is thios going to present a problem?? If so how should i place the center speaker??

2. My room is 10' x 14' My listening distance is 12'. My sofa is about 1' off the rear wall in the room. How should i place the qs4's on the stands?? There going in the corners on each side of the sofa. Unless there is a better place. They are going to be next to me on either side of me not behind me. If i look to either side while on the sofa i will see the speaker right there. Should i have them face straight out towards the tv which doesnt seem right because i feel i wont hear them being that im sitting in between them. Or should i face them towards me facing across the sofa where i will be seated?? I would be in the middle and the surrounds would face right at me. Which option is best??

Thank you very much for your time and i look forward to hearing your responses and my purchase.

mike

Never Satisfied