50hz 68
63hz 71
80hz 73
100hz 73
125hz 75
150 71
200 71
250 72

This is using 1/3 octave warble tones and an analog radioshack meter(adjusted measurements) positioned at the listening position at a 45 degree angle. The head unit is set in stereo mode and my Hsu sub was tuned for maximum extension.

Note: These numbers look fairly good but I noticed that when I ran the 1 hz increment test tones there was some ugly differences from one hz to the next. Some of the measurements taken with the 1/3 octave warble tones had to be estimated in the middle because the dial was traveling back and forth a significant amount on one warble tone.

I have to wonder that while these numbers look good on paper, the human ear hears different frequencies with a different sensitivities. For example, the human ear is least sensitive to low frequencies. It is also less sensitive to high frequencies; all relative to the approximate middle frequency of 4000 Hz (supposedly where human hearing is most sensitive and, likely not coincidentally, about where most speech occurs). The human ear sensitivity response curve is something like a distorted bell curve. (Trying to remember years back to my vibrations and acoustics course).

Combine this with a room's imperfect acoustic properties and a decent sounding system can have a very strange response curve.

These sort of numbers in Mark's room may actually "sound worse" to him than his current setup.

Have people who own the BFD or the Velodyne SMS-1 found anything in the documentation that talks about "setting up an ideal response curve for your room"? I can not imagine that a flat response would sound best.