Well, the time has come for me to sell my M60's and VP150. When I bought the speakers my listening preferences were 75% movies and 25% music. It is currently 80% music and 20% movies. After I bought my turntable and began to listen to music for extended periods of time, I realized I began to get fatigued as I listened to volumes at moderate to high levels. My wife usually asks me to lower the volume when she's in the room and "tells me she's getting a headache." Late evening (lower volume) levels never bothered me and I really enjoyed the sound. I've added wall treatments, changed cartridges and repositioned the speakers numerous times, but I've been unable to rid my system of the bright, harsh sounds I hear when listening to vinyl or cd at louder levels. As for movies, I absolutely love the M60's. I wish I had the money to keep them as my 5.1 speakers, but that is not feasible. I've been auditioning speakers (Monitor Audio Silver RS6's, B&W 603, 704's) and hope to find something that suits my 2 channel preferences a little more. Tomorrow I'm off to hear some Quad 22L's, various JMLabs and hopefully some Wharfedale Diamond 9.6's. I will be keeping my QS8's as they are wonderful surround speakers. Thanks to everyone at Axiom and here in the forum who answered any questions I had.