Arrived back home about midnight last night, so was a bit late this morning in getting to the puter. But then I had a problem when I connected the camera to the puter to upload pictures. Seems I just had some of the USB ports on the MB die. Just know getting it working again now.
I had good intentions of taking lots of pics, but since I had left the camera and bateries in Johns jeep for hours, when I took it into the Axiom office it did not want to work. Since John and I were kept very busy with the tour, some testing, and talking about many things, the camera was never checked again. So after being at Axiom for about 12 hours, I managed to leave without one picture.
Now this could have been some new electronic deveice that had been installed at the Axiom door, disabling all cameras, or could be just the California camera did not like the cold.....not sure which.
I will need some time to compose a report of the day at Axiom, but wish to thank Amie for arranging such an interesting and entertaing day for John and I. Other than being to short of a visit, it was more than worth the travel to meet every one at Axiom, and spend time with the people I had come to know so well over the puter and phone.
Ian and Amie are so good at making one feel like part of the family, that once there one does not want to leave. I want to thank all at Axiom, and John as well for giving me shelter and his company. This was a great trip and wouldl like to return again, great people, great food, and more fun than I have had in a long time.