If your running everything in-wall, I'd rather be safe than sorry. So, it might be smart to run both component and HDMI to play it safe. As you know most receivers with convert all signals with Component switching and good bandwidth. Most of the newer receivers will now do HDMI. It would suck if you got it all finished in and found that you should have ran something else. Even if you don't use it, at least it is there.

I like the raceways because they have a latching door, so I can always swap out the cables as technology changes, and you know it will some day. The heavy duty ABS plastic is low profile and paintable. It has adhesive backing.

In my situation it worked out good as I used this a divider to change colors on my ceiling. Most of the rec room is a white ceiling. However, my HT is a dark blue, so this was a great divider to blend into a different color.

Anyway, wow 50 feet, that's a heck of a run. I have heard some stories about HDMI not likeing longer runs, not sure. 25ft works good for me with no problems...

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85