I've auditioned the M22ti and the M60ti. I kept the M60s, but I recommend the M22s for your situation. I agree with BigWill that given your room dimensions, there's no point in lugging around the M60s. The main difference between the speakers is more bass in the M60s and they can be driven to higher levels without dynamic compression. The latter should not be a concern in an apartment. There's also a doubling in price from the M22s to the M60s.

As for the Titanic sub, I can't offer a direct comparison with the Hsu VTF-2, but I do own the 10" Titanic and I'm very happy with it. I bought it new from Parts Express on E-bay for $262 + $42 shipping, which is less than the normal $350 with shipping included. I was impressed with the quality of the components and the solid construction. It was easily assembled as advertised. The bass is very tight (it has a sealed enclosure) and does a great job in music and home theater. The Hsu VTF-2 has received great reviews, although I've never heard one. It normally sells for $499 + $45 shipping, which is nearly $200 more than the Titanic. The amp is 150 watts vs. the 250 in the Titanic. I don't think you could go wrong either way: $750 for the M22ti and 10" Titanic sub or $944 for the M22s with the Hsu VTF-2. With either choice, you'll end up with a system that sounds much better than you would expect for the money spent.