Egad! I though they were for listening to music LOL! For a geek I'm a bit Zen about my acoutrements. Phone is Phone. Music player is Music player. It is what it is. The tech is neat but I like items designed for one thing only. I would rather have my devices do one thing well than have an all-in-one do many things passably. The Treo phones are a great example. I have now been forced kicking and screaming into using one for busineess purposes. It looks neat and had some cool feature but in my opinion is a hacked together jumble of technologies. The phone only has average range, the email is spotty and the other features are near useless in my opinion. And I don't need a crappy camera in my phone fer cryin' out loud. I liked my old phone: Lightweight, great range and battery life, indestructible. Now I have this lashup and I have to carry it around in a case to protect it and cross my fingers that I get reception half the time. And I have yet to receive an email after-hours that needs to be dealt with immediately. Feh. I unplug my nose at you, Treo! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

"That's some catch, that Catch-22." "It's the best there is." M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 M3Ti