My speakers arrived today and let me tell you they look marvelous. After setting them up watch a movie and it sounds great.
M60's are great at this point I think it would have been overkill for me to go to the M80's.
VP150 also sounds great. This is my first set of nice speakers and I know that I do not have a trained set of ears as many out there have but I could not hear what people out there say about the VP150 being bright.
QS8's really impressed me. Now I know why everyone loves these surrounrd speakers.
EP500 at first I thought they were good. I had the volume knob between 5 and 6 o'clock. Like I said it sounded good then I went and turned the knob a little past 6o'clock and I said to myself, "now thats what I'm talking about".

The whole system is impressive and I would recommend them to anyone.

Now for the minor problem. I can hear a little hum coming from the speakers. It did not bother me while watching the movie because i had it cranked up and could not hear it. I can hear it when the volume is low. I called Axiom and jo told me taht it was a groud llop issue and I should unplug everything from the receiver except the speakers and start from there eliminating possible causes. Also mentioned using an extension cord to a different outlet.
I wanted to hear any other thoughts on curing this minor problem. I really hate to unplug everything because it is in a wall unit and is way to much work. But if I have to I guess I will do it. It will have to wait til after X-mas.

M60's VP150 QS8's EP500 Denon3805