>>I guess I should have ordered a pair of m60ti. I have a great sub but my girlfriend doesnt like it very much.

My parents work pretty much the same way. I finally convinced my father that a sub turned down (by him) was better than a sub turned off (by my mother). Just a thought

>>I'm dumb, I tought the speakers needed to be close to the wall for good bass.
>>I moved them as far as i can, but thoses speakers are not really rocking the house with the bass.

You are correct -- you will generally get *more* bass with the speakers closer to the corner (unless they are so close that the rear ports are not working as well as they could), but you will usually get cleaner, tighter bass by moving them a bit further away from the wall. Make sure you have the back of the speakers at least a few inches away from the wall or you may start to lose bass again.

Having said all that, the M22s are not known for thundering bass but with a good sub you don't care anyways. I would check the sub level relative to the mains -- even if you like the sub turned up a few dB for movies I would STRONGLY suggest turning it back down for music to avoid girlfriend problems. If you find the right setting everyone will be happy.

Last edited by bridgman; 12/29/05 07:35 PM.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8