i would say to try to put the sub on another outlet, just because at moments the sub will draw a decent amount of power. Maybe to a different location in the room if at all possible. Your plasma either uses 250 or 257 watts, and at 120volts this equals 2 amps aproximatly.. so, theres 2 amps gone the 350 uses 200watts at 120v->1.6amps so were at 3.6amps total on your outlet. I don’t think that your dvd+vcr+directTV will use as much power as your sub woofer. So well give those items 1.6ams again

so now were at 5.26amps. I would imagine that you will be ok, I don’t think you would need a 20amp fuse..

but that’s just me… I have my amp,processor,dvd player and cable box connected to 1 outlet. And my amp is 175X5 watts. So I'm at 875watts on one outlet, which is considerably more power than you are using on one outlet. So I would say your ok, I would imagine your 2600 would use .5amps? so youll be at 5.76amps total…

if you don’t know about eletrical theory, or any equations, and wondering how the hell I got all my numbers, you can read it here, this page explains it pretty good.

For voltage remember, your house hold outlets are 120 volts..

http://www.pcguide.com/ref/power/ext/basicsPower-c.html

Last edited by dakkon; 01/10/06 03:07 AM.