Apologies for the delay in getting to the forum. Tuesday night with Pete, all day Weds delivering training followed immediately that evening with my daughter's 30 birthday party, up this morning early and on the road. Just got in an hour ago.

Before my old bones are dispatched to the sofa for an evening of absolutely nothing, Pete & I had a really nice time. Unfortunately, since I was fueled by beer, he didn't get much of an opportunity to get a word in. Lotsa good stories, discussion about the whole HT thing and some trading of information about the forum members. I was disappointed that we couldn't entice any other local Axiomites, but we had a terrific time anyhow.

(Oh, Jack; don't worry , your secret is still safe - I didn't say a THING about that unfortunate incident with you, the rubber suit and the barn yard animals).

Pete was as as delightful and engaging in person as I expected he would be. Very articulate and we spent alot of time laughing. However, I must add that based on his age, I expected him to be able to keep up with the brewskies a little better . To be fair, he MAY have caught up towards the end of the evening. I can't verify that because the senses I normally use for quantitative determination had been disrupted by then.

The place Pete picked was pretty neat. It was a micro brewery and they sold 8 variations of their own stock. We talked about how much tomtuttle would have enjoyed that menu. The had a Belgian selection that may have hit Tom's sweet spot.

I've got to echo the comments from Pete & Jack. Everytime I have had the opportunity to meet a forum member face to face, it has been an excellent experience.

Well - to the sofa. Thanks very much for sacrificing family time to entertain an old guy. Much appreciated my friend.

Ray