>>ALSO, I am thinking of ordering from the factory outlet to save some money. Are there major difference compare to the regular price ones??

At the end of the production line someone visually inspects over each speaker very carefully. If they find even a tiny "ding" in the finish the speaker goes in the Factory Outlet inventory; if perfect it goes in normal inventory. I bought my QS8s from FO; each had one small dent in an edge, like a thumbnail pressed into it, not visible from more than a foot or so away.

re: M60 vs. M80 and "the 4 ohm thing" -- main difference is that the M80s can play very loudly without straining at all, while the M60s can start to hit their limits if you are playing really loud in a large room. M80s are a 4 ohm speaker which essentially "draws more power" from the receiver at any given volume setting, but also plays more loudly with that extra power. Denon, HK and NAD designs seem to be very reliable with 4 ohm speakers; Yamahas used to have problems with 4 ohm loads -- they would get hot and shut down if you played really loudly. If you go with M80s I think most of us would suggest you match them with the Denon.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8