Man oh man,

What game did you guys watch??

I for one rather enjoyed the game. There were some incredible plays made and it was a good solid defensive game. Is this a case where if the score isn't huge that the game sucked?

Pittsburg is a running team and they ran the football a few yards at a time. This is great old school football and proved successful for them. To this they added some amazing pass plays and of course some interceptions but all in all I thought it was one of the more exciting Superbowls I have seen.

As for the officiating I agree that it was poor on a couple of calls but that goes for every football game that gets officiated.

As for the commercials. I watched the game a couple hours later as I had to work during the live showing, so I got to skip the commercials. Even though the slots cost 5 million per minute it seems in recent years they might be spending all the money on the slot and not on developing the commercial. Glad that I could skip them. Glad some of you enjoyed them. Hyserical that the name recognition failed. Why spend the money??