I am using a Cayin TA-30 (30 watts per channel) with unbeleivable results with my Axiom 3ti's!!!! I had been borrowing a freinds new NAD amp for a few days prior to the Cayins arrival ($400 on Audiogon) and the Cayin (to my ears) sounds MUCH better. The Cayin and Prologue are mfgred by the same OEM in China and while the Prologue has some design changes (enhancements) you'd be hard pressed to find two different brands of amps that sound as similiar. The one difference you may have is the 4 ohm M80's vs my 3tis 8ohms. Some have said Axioms db ratings are a bit generous (I am not sure). Furthermore I dont know if that is a stable load of 4ohms or if there are dips. With my 3tis the 30 watt Cayin has tons of reserves and powers my monitors VERY easily with beautiful sound. Thats why I prefer mating a high quality tube amp with efficient monitors augmented by a powered sub (such a HSU research). The M80's are great speakers and the Prologues are super high quality giant killer amps ...you might want to provide the Axiom specs to the Prologue importer for advice or vice versa with Axiom tech support. Good luck.