You guys know what I'm talking about.

Thoughts? Is axiom becoming more popular and thus increasing prices? I thought one of the biggest advantages of axiom was the incredible value for the money. I'm not saying that will go away, but will the price increased drive away a couple customers? Attract?

I'm also wondering why Axiom doesn't release a "supra" or whatever line that transcends their current line of speakers. I'm not saying they are inferior speakers, but there are plenty of people that arn't looking for "budget" speakers, but rather look among the ranks of the Onyx Refernce towers and other "best of the best" lines that companies offer. Not saying by any stretch that axiom speakers are at all "cheap" or "budget speakers" in terms of audio quality, but there are higher quality woofers, tweeters, and cabinet designs out there. But, all things considered, the price of this new "line" would have to be significantly higher to be able to put together components that greatly transcend the quality of the current axioms and makes that whole new line worthwhile to have.

Just thought I'd throw that in there as it goes along with the "pricing" theme of this post.

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2