Heath,

The M22's are one option...

I think that a set of M60's (one in the corner where the plant is and the other in front of the other niche on the left side of the fireplace) would also work...M22's and stands come close in price to the M60's. Given that you pull the TV out some (maybe)...M22's on stands would also work in those locations.

As that is a Sony behemoth (I have the 36" version), you will have no problem putting a VP100 on top...I have a VP150 on top of mine...I would not put it below it to prevent the shelving from "boxing" the sound...I tried it both ways...wound up on top angled down.

QS4's would go well on the wall to the right of the kitchen and possibly on the partial wall near a Blind? Or they could be ceiling mounted as some others have done...

As for the sub, putting it in the niche may be preferred but I would do the "sub crawl" to find the optimum location...it may not be "in the niche" as it possibly is making it more localized by the walls boxing in that niche.

A question: Is this an apartment, single story house, condo...?

Hope this helps.

WhatFurrer

Last edited by WhatFurrer; 02/20/06 03:26 PM.

"Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup..."