Anyone have that CD in your collection you're embarassed to admit to? Maybe you got caught up in the "Macarena" craze and made an impulsive buy. Or have a secret stash of polka music you like blasting on weekends.

Now's the time to admit to that CD or album you own that you put on when nobody's in the house. The album you have that if your friends saw they would laugh at you. That kind of album. The one that's a bit incongruous with the rest of your collection.

I'll have to say I'm a big fan of the Monkees. It's just a bit of pure pop goodness. Never fails to cheer me up. I don't have just one album, I have four. And I like every one of 'em. So there. It doesn't matter to me that nobody ever really took them seriously as a true band--I mean, c'mon, who would have thought two actors and two musicians could have amounted to much in the music world? Granted, they didn't write their own stuff early on, but my favorite album is "Headquarters" where they took the reins. I think there is an earnestness and playfullness that is hard to beat with them.

That is my guilty pleasure.

"Nothin' up my sleeve. . ." --Bullwinkle J. Moose