Well, I was afraid of that. Of course, a "tower" would work best, but since these are labeled as "floorstanding," I am not at all sure that affixing them to the wall via a pair of Axiom's own FULL METAL BRACKETS, for example, is a doable idea.

A "shelf" speaker is insufficient by itself, and I am not sure if doubling (or even tripling) one of these M22s and VP150s is really the way to go here.

Incidentally, initilly I wanted all front speakers be the in-wall (recessed) type, but I just learned that this way they cannot be directed individually towards the portion of the room & audience where you want them to be directed. Not only that, I would assumke that an individually cabineted speaker of the ame specification will sound 'better' than one of the in-wall type?

I really donlt think that having the speakers sitting on the floor is the way to go for us, though. That is why I am looking to have them (a) wall mounted or (b) recessed in-wall.

RBH has some monster 500 Watt front speakers (also in-wall designs with the same power specs), but I suppose you really should have more than 200 Watts per channel amplificiation to propel one of those, right?

Incidentally, I am looking at pofessional cinema (movie theater) speakers as well for this room by QSC and Pioneer. But these are really "consumer grade" when it comes to sound quality, not to mention the movie threater-grade amps that drive them.