Well it's been about 2 weeks since I got my first pair of m60s. I ended up ordering the warm cherry wood w/ burnt sienna grills. When I ended up receiving my speakers, I couldn't believe how big the boxes were. I took them out carefully and examined the vinyl on it. It was in PERFECT condition. Looked excellent!

I was very eager to get out my old pioneer prologic receiver, (since I was having some temporary problems w/ my Yamaha, in the Yamaha thread). So I got out my pioneer, hooked up my cd player, and popped in some Eagles Hell freezes over. The sound coming out of the speakers was exhilarating. I previously had some bose 301, which I (IMO) didn't think were bad speakers, but these Axioms just left me almost speechless. I was listening to Tequilla Sunrise and Hotel California, when a cheesey and huge grin started to appear from ear to ear on my face. I could not believe how clean and articulate these speakers are. My Dad ended up popping in some Alan Parsons project and instantly loved my speakers.

I mentioned earlier in the Yamaha thread that my receiver had a fried preamp, well, I ended up finding out that I had 4 bad A/V cords that had loose connections and my receiver is actually fine (I will still go to seperates later on in the next few months), but I got some new cords and everything was fine. I ended up hooking up the M60s to my Yamaha to play some movies (StarWars fanatic) and also play some PS2 games. I couldn't believe how much more sounds and dynamics I could hear through these speakers. Amazing!

I'm at a loss for words on these speakers, but I can't wait to save up my money for the vp150 and the qs8s.

I would like to thank you guys, the Axiom community on these boards, w/ all of your helpful info that steered me to these speakers. I would also like to thank Noreen, Brent, & Amie for their help on my purchasing of these speakers (I did the layaway program). I asked them quite a bit of questions, which they helped out in everyway possible.

Regards,
Derek

2 = M60,4 = QS8's,1 = VP150,1 = EP350,1 = EP500
HK247
Optoma HD70,110" DIY screen
Xbox360 & PS3