Alright, I have been thinking about this some and I think I have thought up a winner. Possibly.

Raise the screen as much as possible, leaving maybe an inch from the ceiling.

The M50's will just fit below, they are 35 inches high, and you have 33 inches. Part with 2-3 inches of height on your screen, and they can fit. The 2-3 inches you can part with on your screen will GREATLY increase your sound quality. The margin of video size you are going to lose vs. the margin of audio quality you will gain will be great.

Anyways, I would suggest the following options:

1) 3 M50's across the front, including the center (You have the room, so why not)

2) 2 M50's and 2 VP150's. Here is my idea: You can have one center like normal, just under the screen. And since you have raised the screen far up, you could have the other VP150 ceiling mounted, pointing a little down about 2-4 feet forward from the screen so it doesn't block the projected image (assuming the projector is a little lower to the ground). Since you already have a VP150 below, it will create a great effect of the sound coming from the center of the screen. I think it would sound fantastic. If your projector is close to the ceiling, forget that idea.

3) Don't lower the screen and use M22's for L/R and use one VP150 above and one below the screen.

4) Don't lower the screen and use 2 M22's, 2 W22's (the in-wall version of the M22's), 1 VP150, and one W150(the in-wall version of the VP150). The W22's would go horizontally above the screen in parallel with the M22's. The reason I recommend the W22's above the screen is because if you put M22's above the screen, the porting would get blocked by the wall, which would hinder the bass output. The W22's have porting on the bottom (or in your case, the side) which will allow them to easily be mounted and have room for air to flow in/out of the ports. The center channels do not have porting, so you could put a VP150 above the screen if you could manage it and save a little cash.

If I were you, I would go with the 4th option. That would be...AWESOME to say the least, Everything would sound like it was coming from the screen! And, best of all, you could have your screen the full size like you want. The W (Architectural Series) of axiom speakers sound just like their other non-in-wall counterparts, if you were wondering.

Anyways, that would be a really, really...reaaally sweet setup if you went for that. It would sound just like a movie theater.

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2